This is a reasonably extensive photographic record of a one-week trip I took to Western Australia in the spring of 2001. It covers most of the coastal area from Albany in the South up to as far as Kalbarri.
The pictures are presented as a thumbnail image, with a link to a full-size image that may be accessed by clicking the small image. The larger images are typically about 70kB in size, and around 1000 pixels across.
- Day 0: Perth City Fremantle at sunset, and the city itself.
- Day 1: Nambung Following the coast North from Perth up as far as Dongara.
- Day 2: Kalbarri Through Geraldton and on to the cliffs of Kalbarri.
- Day 3: The Gorges Murchison River scenery, with a trip back to Perth in the afternoon.
- Day 4: Perth Again Perth, and South to Bunbury.
- Day 5: Augusta Through Augusta, and onto the tall-timber regions around Pemberton.
- Day 6: Walpole Walpole, Denmark, Albany, and back to Perth.
- Day 7: Perth The final sunrise.