19 Feb 2007
Spanning January and February 2007, these are the experiences from a trip between Sydney and Adelaide and back again. It traces through Canberra, the Snowy Mountains, Grampian Mountains, and the along the coastline for the return trip.
- Canberra Australia's city of government and bureaucracy.
- Alpine Way Through the Snowy Mountains in summer.
- Country Victoria Some gold sprinkled among endless farming plains.
- Adelaide A busy, quiet, flat, straight down the line type of city
- Adelaide Beaches Sun, Sand, Water, but no waves.
- Adelaide Hills Rural surroundings
- Fleurieu Peninsula Victor Harbour, Hindmarsh Is, Cape Jervis.
- Lower Murray Desolation and the mighty Coorong.
- Robe A quiet picture-postcard town.
- East SA The less-travelled coastline.
- The Great Ocean Road Rocks The coastline of the twelve Apostles, Victoria.
- The Great Ocean Road Road The ocean drive they talk about.
- Melbourne The Southern City.
- Victoria's South-East The Remote Coastline
- NSW South Coast The Sapphire Coast under cloud
- Wollongong The final stage